Wednesday 19 March 2014

Hello everyone...


There are more than 152,000,000 blogs on the internet, a new blog is created somewhere in the world every half a second and the reading of blogs usually starts at 7.am and reaches a peak period at 10am. These statistics examined by Brandon Gaille (one of the top small business bloggers in the world) verify how much impact blogs can have on people, whether that be under the category of a change of lifestyle or advice on how to write your Curriculum vitae. Seriously, they have everything. 

Alluring Soul is a blog which will in future hope to cover the known and the unknown, the loud and the quiet, 
The wolf in the sheep's clothes and the honest and the liar... 

But above that trilogy, we shall witness philosophical arguments, some important historical moments (especially the ones which aren't mentioned a lot), brief reviews on modern day technology, filming, industries and much more...


Think of this place as a garbage, chuck in your opinions and thoughts with me, and let's get rid of that ancient boredom which lurks in your life there and here in style via reading something which might come handy sometime later. I don't have any solid degree or a worthwhile study/experience in anything I talk here people, but what I do have is the will to learn more and more. It's that feeling and ambition which drives me (and most certainly millions more) to achieve a fine legacy, when we are embedded in the very same dirt man/woman trots upon carelessly murdering many lives...

I dedicate my works here to the lovely friends I have, to all my teachers who kept me under the bright light of knowledge. Accept this as a Thanks from me.

Syed Mustafa    

No comments:

Post a Comment